- Sjödahl, P., Dahlin, T., Johansson, S. and Loke, M.H. (in press) Resistivity monitoring for leakage and internal erosion detection at Hällby embankment dam, Journal of Applied Geophysics.
- Wisén, R., Christiansen, A.V., Dahlin, T. and Auken, E. (in press) Experience from Two Resistivity Inversion Techniques Applied in Three Cases of Geotechnical Engineering Site Investigation, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering.
- Mendoza, J.A., Ulriksen, P., Picado, F. and Dahlin, T. (2008) Aquifer interactions with a polluted mountain river of Nicaragua, Hydrological Processes, 22(13), 2264-2273.
- Mendoza, J.A. and Dahlin, T. (2008) Resistivity imaging in steep and weathered terrains, Near Surface Geophysics, 6(2),105-112.
- Corriols, M. and Dahlin, T. (2008) Geophysical characterization of the León-Chinandega aquifer, Nicaragua, Hydrogeology Journal,16(2), 349-36l.
- Owen, R.J., Maziti, A. and Dahlin, T. (2007) The relationship between regional stress field, fracture orientation and depth of weathering and implications for groundwater prospecting in crystalline rocks, Hydrogeology Journal, 15: 1231-1238.
- Sjödahl P., Dahlin T. and Johansson S. (2007) Detection of Internal Erosion and Seepage Using Resistivity Monitoring, WasserWirtschaft, 10: 54-56.
- Danielsen, J.E., Dahlin, T., Owen, R.J. and Auken, E. (2007) Geophysical and hydrogeologic investigation of groundwater in the Karoo stratigraphic sequence at Sawmills in northern Matabeleland, Zimbabwe: a case history, Hydrogeology Journal, 15: 945-960.
- Leroux, V., Dahlin, T. and Svensson, M. (2007) Dense resistivity and IP profiling for a landfill restoration project at Härlöv, Southern Sweden, Waste Management & Research, 25(1): 49-60.
- Persson, M., Wraith, J.M. and Dahlin, T. (2006) A Small-Scale Matric Potential Sensor Based on Time Domain Reflectometry, Soil Sci Soc Am J, 70: 533-536.
- Sjödahl, P., Dahlin, T. and Zhou, B. (2006) 2.5D Modelling to Assess 3D Effects in Resistivity Imaging on Embankment Dams, Geophysics, 71(5), G107-G114.
- Dahlin, T. and Zhou, B. (2006) Gradient array measurements for multi-channel 2D resistivity imaging, Near Surface Geophysics, 4, 113-123.
- Mendoza, J., Dahlin, T. and Barmen, G. (2006) Hydrogeological and hydrochemical features of an area polluted by heavy metals in central Nicaragua, Hydrogeology Journal, 14, 777–784.
- Sjödahl P., Dahlin T. and Johansson S. (2005) Using Resistivity Measurements for Dam Safety Evaluation at Enemossen Tailings Dam in Southern Sweden, Environmental Geology, 49(2), 267 - 273 , DOI: 10.1007/s00254-005-0084-1.
- Leroux, V. and Dahlin, T. (2005) Time-lapse resistivity investigations for imaging saltwater infiltration in glaciofluvial deposits, Environmental Geology, 49(3), 347-358.
- Wisén, R., Auken, E. and Dahlin, T. (2005) Comparison of 1D Laterally Constrained Inversion and 2D Inversion of CVES Resistivity Data with Drilling Data as Prior Information, Near Surface Geophysics, 3(2), 71-78.
- Owen, R.J. and Dahlin, T. (2005) Alluvial aquifers at geological boundaries: geophysical investigations and groundwater resources, in Groundwater and Human Development, Ed. E. Bocanegra, M Hernandez and E Usunoff, Balkema, ISBN 0 41 36443 4, 233-246.
- Dahlin, T and Zhou, B. (2005) Reply to Comment on: ‘A Numerical Comparison of 2D Resistivity Imaging with Ten Electrode Arrays’ by T. Dahlin and B. Zhou, Geophysical Prospecting, 53, 855–857.
- Dahlin, T and Zhou, B. (2004) A Numerical Comparison of 2D Resistivity Imaging with Ten Electrode Arrays, Geophysical Prospecting, 52, 379-398.
- Loke, M.H., Acworth, I. and Dahlin, T. (2003) A comparison of smooth and blocky inversion methods in 2-D electrical imaging surveys, Exploration Geophysics, 34(3), 182-187.
- Zhou, B. and Dahlin, T (2003) Properties and Effects of Measurement Errors on 2D Resistivity Imaging Surveying, Near Surface Geophysics, 1(3), 105-117.
- Larsen, F., Owen, R., Dahlin, T., Mangeya. P. and Barmen, G. (2002) A preliminary analysis of the groundwater recharge to the Karoo formations, mid-Zambezi basin, Zimbabwe, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 27, 765-772.
- Dahlin, T., Bernstone, C., and Loke M. H. (2002). A 3D resistivity investigation of a contaminated site at Lernacken in Sweden, Geophysics, 67(6), 1692-1700.
- Dahlin, T., Leroux, V. and Nissen, J. (2002) Measuring Techniques in Induced Polarisation Imaging, Journal of Applied Geophysics, 50(3), 279-298.
- Loke, M.H. and Dahlin, T. (2002) A comparison of the Gauss-Newton and quasi-Newton methods in resistivity imaging inversion, Journal of Applied Geophysics, 49(3), 149 162.
- Dahlin, T. (2001) Resistivity survey at Stora Uppåkra, Sweden, in Uppåkra – Centrum i analys och rapport, Uppåkrastudier vol. 4, ed. Lars Larsson, Acta Archaeologica Lundensia, Series in 8°, No 36, Almqwist & Wiksell International, Stockholm, 59-64.
- Dahlin, T., Sjödahl, P., Friborg, J. and Johansson, S. (2001) Resistivity and SP Surveying and Monitoring at the Sädva Embankment Dam, Sweden, in Dams in a European Context, ed. G.H. Mistømme, B. Honningsvåg, K. Repp, K.A. Vaskinn and T. Westeren, ISBN 90 5809 196 1, Balkema, Lisse, p.107-113.
- Dahlin, T. (2001) The development of electrical imaging techniques, Computers and Geosciences, 27(9) , 1019-1029.
- Dahlin, T. (2000) Electrode charge-up effects in DC resistivity data acquisition using multi electrode arrays, Geophysical Prospecting, 48(1), 181-187.
- Bernstone, C., Dahlin, T., Ohlsson, T. and Hogland, W. (2000). DC resistivity mapping of internal landfill structures: Two pre-excavation surveys. Environmental Geology, 39 (3 4), 360-371.
- Dahlin, T., Bjelm, L. and Svensson, C. (1999) Use of electrical imaging in site investigations for a railway tunnel through the Hallandsås Horst, Sweden, Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology, 32(2), 163-173.
- Bernstone, C., and Dahlin, T. (1999). Assessment of two automated DC resistivity data acquisition systems for landfill location surveys: Two case studies. Journal of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics, 4(2), 113-121.
- Dahlin, T. and Loke, M.H. (1998) Resolution of 2D Wenner resistivity imaging as assessed by numerical modelling, Journal of Applied Geophysics, 38(4), 237-249.
- Dahlin, T. and Sturk, R. (1998) Resistivity pre-investigations for the Hallandsås railway tunnel, Sweden, in Underground Construction in Modern Infrastructure, ed. T. Franzén, S.-G. Bergdahl and A. Nordmark, ISBN 90 5410 964 5, Balkema, Rotterdam, p 135-141.
- Johansson, S. and Dahlin, T. (1998) Seepage monitoring in Hällby embankment dam by continuous resistivity measurements, in Procs. 8th Congress of the International Ass. of Eng. Geology and the Environment, Vancouver, 21-25 September 1998, ed. D. Moore and O. Hungr, ISBN 90 5410 990 4, Balkema, Rotterdam, p 95-102.
- Bernstone, C. and Dahlin, T. (1997) DC resistivity mapping of old landfills: two case studies, European Journal of Engineering and Environmental Geophysics, 2(2), 121-136.
- Johansson, S. and Dahlin, T. (1996) Seepage monitoring in an earth embankment dam by repeated resistivity measurements, European Journal of Engineering and Environmental Geophysics, 1(3), 229-247.
- Dahlin, T. (1996) 2D resistivity surveying for environmental and engineering applications, First Break, 14(7), 275-283.
- Dahlin, T. (1994) Automated Resistivity Mapping of Shallow Aquifers, in Dambo Farming in Zimbabwe: Water management, Cropping and Soil Potentials for Smallholder Farming in the Wetylands, Ed. R. Owen, K. Verbeek, J. Jackson and T. Steenhuis, Cornell University Press, Ithaca, p 149-162.